- Assessing all our activities and identifying area where we can improve environmental performance.
- Complying with all environmental legislation, industry standards and contract requirements applicable to our operations.
- Providing training for our employees in “best practice” procedures and actively encourage employee involvement in our environmental responsibilities.
- Aiming to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assisting in developing solutions to environmental problems including implementing and monitoring of control systems on our workplaces.
- Continually assessing the environmental impact of all our operations and striving to seek improvements on our workplace practices.
- Management will be responsible for implementing this policy and ensuring that our operational planning gives due consideration to our environment and wider communities.
- Employees are required actively participate in all sustainable development procedures and practices implemented by the company.
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd have our own standard policy in Quality, Safety & Health, Environment and managed them. We have been operating under these policies to make human’s safety & health, protect the environment as 1st priority in our business, also keep our operation as high quality.
We have been set up committees to manage these policies for our business sustainability.
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd is committed to provide innovative logistics strategies and services that suits our customer needs, creating a competitive advantage with secured, economical and timely management of deliveries.
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd is also committed to provide excellent warehousing and handling services through safe and secure storage environment for customer’s goods at a reasonable cost.
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd have excel to achieve the same through employee’s participation, honest communication combined with a clearly defined understanding of customer need and continues improvement in present quality management Systems and services
Customer expectations is our ultimate commitment of our way of business and the service quality responsibility is instilled into our company business culture.
Continuosly improve our process and ensure effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems and comply with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Our service philosophy:
- Customer Oriented
- Contribution through innovative solution
- To improve through key performance indicator
- Business relation instead of business dealing
Safety & Health Policy
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd. is committed to provide a Safety, Healthy and Environmentally manners in all of the business operation and being responsible for the welfare of all staff and the public accordance with the legal requirements through proper planning, training and organization to achieve our Safety and Health objective.
We will achieve the commitment by:
- Treating Safety and Health with the highest priority and demonstrate visible leadership in all of our business activities by providing adequate resources necessary to manage and communicate Safety and Health commitment, expectation and accountability in the same manner as any other critical function.
- Assign clear emphasis on Safety and Health responsibilities to all employees as a fundamental part of their duties.
- Comply with all requirements of legislations related to Safety and Health as stated in the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, as well as other approved regulations and codes of practices that applies to our operations.
- Proactively identify, manage associated risks and abide to the accident prevention scheme in the activities to minimize impact to the employees, visitors, contact workers, contractor, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders and communities.
- All Safety and Health information and literatures shall be recorded, disseminated and well communicated to all employees including visitors, contract workers, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders and communities.
- Ensure continual performance improvement to the Safety and Health Management System through periodic meetings, programs, training and policy reviews.
- Ensure all vendors, sub-contractors and visitors are fully compliant with Safety requirement at our workplace and customers premises.
Nissin International Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd. is committed to minimizing our impact on the environment across all of our business activities. We acknowledge that we have responsibility to protects the environment and we will strive to ensure our business operates in an environmentally responsible manner. We recognize sustainable development as a high priority and will develop and implement work practices designed around protection and the environment.